Re: adorning XML Schema for RDF extraction

From: James Tauber <jtauber@jtauber.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 02:20:52 -0400
To: "Mark Nottingham" <mnot@mnot.net>, "W3C RDF Interest Group" <www-rdf-interest@w3.org>
A few references on this topic from this list:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2000Sep/0064.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2000Sep/0075.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2000Sep/0077.html
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2000Sep/0130.html