Re: adorning XML Schema for RDF extraction

Yes.

I like the way you express the problem; I want to be able to map
arbitrary XML into RDF triples. Such a framework should be capable of
expressing the mapping from the current XML serialisation of RDF to
triples, inserting a nice layer of abstraction, and considerably
broadening the use cases of RDF, IMHO.

I need to look into SAF; extending XML Schema to express the triples
that can be extracted from a particular document format seems (at
least to my somewhat naive viewpoint) to be the best way of doing
this.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham