RE: "If" and "else" in RDF

I don't think if...then... needs to be associated with anything active at
all - it's only a relationship. Well documented (as a 'production rule') in
the expert systems domain. James Tauber's approach with RDF looks good. The
inferencing system will make sense of it, presumably along with the rest of
the metadata.

I'd be interested to hear what the logicians have to say about if...then...
and implication in RDF.

BTW, there are interesting (though maybe a bit abortive) dabblings including
if...then.. in XML by TimBL :
http://www.w3.org/DesignIssues/Toolbox.html#Example

---
Danny Ayers