Re: Conventions and top-level ontologies for RDF

Philippe Martin wrote:

> I hope this e-mail will initiate some discussions and further
> suggestions to refine these conventions and top-level ontology.

Here are some suggestions

First. I would like you to consider the additional constraint
described in previous post:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2000Jun/0043.html

** isAlso

I have also found the need to say that objects of a certain type must
also be of certain other type. That is: a instance with multiple
classes. Not a class that inherits from many classes.

isAlso  -  A resource of this type must also be a of that other type
    type rdfs:ConstraintProperty
    domain rdfs:Class
    range rdfs:Class

** Abstract things

I would like to state that some classes/properties can't be
instatiated:

AbstractClass
    subClassOf Class

AbstractProperty