RE: Issue xmlsch-12

From: Butler, Mark <Mark_Butler@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 18:44:50 -0000
To: "'www-rdf-comments@w3.org'" <www-rdf-comments@w3.org>
Cc: "'cmsmcq@acm.org'" <cmsmcq@acm.org>

Colleagues:

Just a quick note about issue xmlsch-12

As a user of RDF while implementing server support for CC/PP and UAProf,
this issue raised by the XML Schema Working Group is in my view one of the
most important barriers to deploying RDF today. This issue was also raised
in the CC/PP WG - see
http://www.w3.org/Mobile/CCPP/Group/CR/issues-20030313.html#no151

So I would like to commend the XML Schema WG for raising this issue, echo
their comments and encourage the RDFcore team to take XML Schema WG up on
their offer to work on this issue together.

best regards

Mark H. Butler, PhD
Research Scientist                HP Labs Bristol
mark-h_butler@hp.com
Internet: http://www-uk.hpl.hp.com/people/marbut/