Re: [closed] pfps-15 Say anything quote

At 13:39 17/03/2003 -0500, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

>I believe that this response does not address all of my comments in the
>referenced email message.  Note in particular that several of the quotes I
>used in my messages do not come from Primer.

Peter,

I'd like to point out that the WG's response, conveyed to you by Frank, was
to the issue the WG recorded, as noted in:

   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0292.html

[[
We need to be clear about what the issue is that we are identifying.

The issue

    http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/20030123-issues/#pfps-15

concerns the sentence in the primer:

[[
These examples also illustrate one of the basic architectural principles of
the Web, which is that anyone should be able say anything they want about
existing resources [BERNERS-LEE98].
]]

which Peter states is contradicted by the fact that not all graphs can be
serialized in RDF/XML.

    http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0194.html

Frank has suggested editorial rewording that is not acceptable to Peter.

This is not an issue of general applicability'.
]]

Does the WG's decision resolve THIS ISSUE to your satisfaction?

Brian