Re: Do as I say, not as I do!

From: Brian Huisman <bhuisman@greywyvern.com>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2005 18:18:15 +0000
To: "Stevie D" <stevie@sjd117.freeserve.co.uk>
Cc: www-qa@w3.org

Hi Steve,

I only wrote the article, not the surrounding page template,
unfortunately.  I am not sure who's responsible for the design of
those pages but I have Cc'd the QA list which was in charge of
accepting the article for publication.

Actually, I was hoping to lead by example, as I was painfully aware
the template was doing exactly what I was telling people they
shouldn't. :)  But I didn't say anything up front (when I should've :
( ) and after a few weeks I forgot about it.

Perhaps something still can be done.

Grey