Testability and normative requirements

From: Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:22:17 +0100
To: www-qa@w3.org
Hello QA IG,

Is there a logical contradiction behind the idea of a normative
requirement that would not be testable? I don't think there is, but
would be interested to hear what others think about it.

More generally, if the IG could produce some kind of finding on the
relationships between testability and "normativity" (e.g. with the costs
of having non-testable normative requirements), I would find it very
useful. The Wiki could probably host it...

Thanks,

Dom
--
Dominique Hazaƫl-Massieux - http://www.w3.org/People/Dom/