Re: Testability and normative requirements

From: Mark W. Skall <mark.skall@nist.gov>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 13:51:05 -0500
To: <dom@w3.org>, <www-qa@w3.org>
This goes back to the argument about whether all requirements should be testable.  I believe that If you can't figure out a way to test a requirement, it should not be included in the specification. Others disagree.

If  you buy into my argument, there is a contradiction. Otherwise there is not. In any case, a cost analysis of non testable requirements would be very difficult, if not impossible.

Mark