Re: W3C's XHTML QA plan

At 10:07 -0600 2002-01-28, Shane P. McCarron wrote:
>I think you are confused.  This will be public.  However, since you (the
>W3C) declined to help us build it and showed no interest in its
>construction, we formed a group to do the work.

Thanks for this information Shane. :)

>Karl Dubost wrote:
>>
>>  At 09:11 -0600 2002-01-28, Shane P. McCarron wrote:
>>  >Basically, this means that we will release it to the W3C and its members
>>  >under a suitable license agreement.  Use of it will be free and
>  > >unencumbered.  That is what the members of the TDG have agreed, anyway.

You said "we will release it to the W3C and its members under a
suitable license agreement". Could you explain a bit this piece?
When I say public, it's accessible for the public at large not only
the W3C membership.

Thanks for your clarifications.

--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager