Re: W3C's XHTML QA plan

I think you are confused.  This will be public.  However, since you (the
W3C) declined to help us build it and showed no interest in its
construction, we formed a group to do the work.

--
Shane P. McCarron                     Phone: +1 763 786-8160 x120
Managing Director                       Fax: +1 763 786-8180