Fwd: RE: Re: Glossaries (Was Re: Action Items review)

Karl,

I'd be happy to be the co-editor of the glossary.  It sounds like the only
requirement is to be a native english-speaker so I guess I qualify
(although some people think that New Yorkers don't speak english).

Mark

>Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 14:51:23 -0700
>To: <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>, "'Mark Skall'" <mark.skall@nist.gov>
>From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
>Subject: RE: Re: Glossaries (Was Re: Action Items review)
>
>At 08:02 PM 1/23/2002 -0500, Lynne Rosenthal wrote:
>>Lofton
>>I put together a glossary that is on the OASIS Conformance TC pages - as one
>>of the resources.  That is a place to start.  I was under the impression
>>that Karl Dubost has started a similar glossary for W3C - but, then maybe he
>>didn't or I'm mistaken.
>
>Karl has replied that he volunteers.  I think it might benefit to have a
>native english-speaking co-editor.  Esp one who can bring some existing
>contributions and qa-gloss experience as a substantial starting point.
>
>I would be happy to have Mark share the job with Karl if he wants (per
>later email from Mark).
>
>-Lofton.
>

>>Lynne

Mark Skall
Chief, Software Diagnostics and Conformance Testing Division
Information Technology Laboratory
National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
100 Bureau Drive, Stop 8970
Gaithersburg, MD 20899-8970

Voice: 301-975-3262
Fax:   301-590-9174