Re: W3C's XHTML QA plan

At 09:11 -0600 2002-01-28, Shane P. McCarron wrote:
>Basically, this means that we will release it to the W3C and its members
>under a suitable license agreement.  Use of it will be free and
>unencumbered.  That is what the members of the TDG have agreed, anyway.

So it confirms my worrying about this test suite which will not be
public and I don't like this idea at all.
The benefits of what we do at W3C is that the material we are
creating is publically available. And it means also that if we need
to create an XHTML test suite, we'll have to do the work twice.

--
Karl Dubost / W3C - Conformance Manager
           http://www.w3.org/QA/

      --- Be Strict To Be Cool! ---