Re: W3C's XHTML QA plan

Basically, this means that we will release it to the W3C and its members
under a suitable license agreement.  Use of it will be free and
unencumbered.  That is what the members of the TDG have agreed, anyway.

--
Shane P. McCarron                     Phone: +1 763 786-8160 x120
Managing Director                       Fax: +1 763 786-8180