Re: W3C's XHTML QA plan

"Shane P. McCarron" <shane@aptest.com> wrote:

> Basically, this means that we will release it to the W3C and its members
> under a suitable license agreement.  Use of it will be free and
> unencumbered.  That is what the members of the TDG have agreed, anyway.

To complement what Shane said, here's a formal statement from the HTML
Working Group:

  Members of the HTML Working Group are organizing a Test Development Group
  to coordinate this activity.  Applied Testing and Technology is managing
  this effort.  ApTest has begun development of the test suite and test
  framework.  Members of the Test Development Group will receive early
  access to the materials.  When the test suite is completed, it will be
  contributed to the W3C for use by its members.  The Test Development Group
  is open to reviewing contributions, but at this time we do not anticipate
  requiring any - the structure of the test plan and the basic test
  assertions are largely complete.

Regards,
--
Masayasu Ishikawa / mimasa@w3.org