Re: W3C's XHTML QA plan

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 13:55:13 -0700
To: Andrew Thackrah <andrew@opengroup.org>, Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Cc: <www-qa@w3.org>, <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>, <mimasa@w3.org>
I'd like to add one small detail to what Daniel wrote...

At 03:28 PM 1/23/02 +0000, Andrew Thackrah wrote:
>[...]
> > On the second point, the QAWG is looking at streamlining a process for
> > QA contribution based on experience in W3C WGs having done so already
> > (like DOM, XML). See the QA/WG pages for ongoing draft of the QA
> > Framework.
>
>Thanks for the pointer

It is addressed in the document "QA Framework:  Process & Operational
Guidelines".  There will be a companion document, "...Techniques &
Examples", which will contain the sort of practical details that you're
probably most interested in.  Work on that document is just starting.  In
the meantime, the QAWG ought to be able to answer questions and offer
ad-hoc guidance for specific transfer(s) of test materials.

Regards,
Lofton.

Lofton Henderson
1919 Fourteenth St., #604