TestGL draft

From: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 17:34:20 +0300
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
WG,

Attached please find the latest WG draft for TestGL.

As indicated before, I haven't styled it properly, as I anticipate to
do this while WG provides feedback.

In short, the document relies heavily on the 20040404 draft, with the
following changes:

added wording in introduction
added requirement 2.5 (ensure repeatability and reproduceability)
added status to all principle issues in the end of the document
(anticipating serious restrucuting since I propose that most principle
be put in QAH, leaving test suite specific ones in TestGL.

Sorry this came in late, myself and PAtrcik will do all we can do boost
the draft before release on Friday.

Best

/Dimitris