Test Case Model

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 09:03:16 -0700
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
To: Dimitris Dimitriadis <dimitris@ontologicon.com>
Dear WG,

I was  trying to have a model of what a test Case looks like, but I'm
not sure to have made the best choice. I haven't added yet TypeOf and
Description

I have used the Test GL Draft

Question:
	- What's the difference between Description and Purpose?
	- What is TypeOf?
	- What's the content of Expected Results?
	- What are the different values of Status
	- Why there's no property for modified ? or should a date be attached
to the node Status, with also possible contributor associated to this
node?

Thanks  for the answers.

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***