SpecGL advanced topics

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:40:32 +0200
To: Lynne Rosenthal <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>, david_marston@us.ibm.com
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org
Hi Lynne, Dave, QA WG,

I've started the work to make a proper WD from our concepts section of
the CR version of SpecGL [1].

While I intend to mostly put the content of the section as is in this
new WD, I need help on the following points:
- the title ; for now, I have "QA Specification Guidelines Advanced
Topics", but it's not very sexy ; any better idea welcome
- the abstract ; here is what I have now:
"This document details and deepens some of the most important
conformance-related concepts evoked in the QA Specification Guidelines,
developing some of the analysis axis that needs to be considered while
designing a specification."

Corrections/suggestions welcome,

Dom

1. http://www.w3.org/TR/2003/CR-qaframe-spec-20031110/concepts#concepts