Re: SpecGL advanced topics

 From the department of stupid pseudo-creative acronyms ;)

Le 17 août 2004, à 10:40, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux a écrit :
> - the title ; for now, I have "QA Specification Guidelines Advanced
> Topics", but it's not very sexy ; any better idea welcome

SAT = Spec Advanced Topics
Spec ATAQ = Specification Advanced Topics And Quality
SQuAT = Specification Quality Advanced Topics
QAWAT = QA With Advanced Topics.
	pronounce it "kawa" which in French means coffee, which it's what it
takes to understand them, or that it's at coffee time you can explore
these topics. ;)

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***