Re: SpecGL advanced topics

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:03:33 -0400
To: 'www-qa-wg@w3.org' <www-qa-wg@w3.org>
 From the department of stupid pseudo-creative acronyms ;)

Le 17 aoŻt 2004, ŗ 10:40, Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux a ťcrit :
> - the title ; for now, I have "QA Specification Guidelines Advanced
> Topics", but it's not very sexy ; any better idea welcome

SAT = Spec Advanced Topics
Spec ATAQ = Specification Advanced Topics And Quality
SQuAT = Specification Quality Advanced Topics
QAWAT = QA With Advanced Topics.
	pronounce it "kawa" which in French means coffee, which it's what it
takes to understand them, or that it's at coffee time you can explore
these topics. ;)

W3C Conformance Manager
*** Be Strict To Be Cool ***