Re: Suggested schedule for Boston Outreach

From: David Marston/Cambridge/IBM <david_marston@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:30:46 -0500
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Patrick proposed:
* A conformance test suite is as important as the specification
* Incorporate QA requirements and practices into your work
* It's easy to get started (but expensive to do a good job)
* We have documents and guidelines to help you
* Here they are (pointers)

From Karl's earlier draft [1], I would add:
* Appoint a QA person to track what you do in this area

Also, something like:
* Three levels (A-AAA) of goodness exist
* Test harness or automation may not be your burden

I might think of more later.
.................David Marston
(member, Outreach Five)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa-wg/2003Jan/0063.html