telecon and TM License issue

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 14:11:04 -0700
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org

QAWG,

I have talked with Joseph Reagle, and we think that we need some meeting
time, with everyone present, to finally sort out the License issue and
requirements.  Boston is one obvious choice, but Kirill likely won't be
there, and he is one of the principals in the issue.

I propose to talk about it in the telecon of 24 February, which Joseph
would then join.

Does anyone (i.e., anyone who wants to participate) have a problem with
that date?