october f2f dates (was Re: Proposed 5/23 (Thurs) telcon agenda)

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 00:05:27 +0900
To: www-qa-wg@w3.org
On Thu, May 23, 2002, Lofton Henderson wrote:

> Without Olivier (the host) present, we won't be able to pin it down
> today.  He sent regrets.  Right now, we seem to have narrowed down to week
> of 7th October (since you and Lynne aren't available the previous week),
> with a proposal for 7-8 Oct.  We can discuss, but not decide till next week.

Those dates look fine. I made preliminary inquiries about logistics for
the meeting, and it should be fine whatever date we choose. It would
certainly be good to decide the date/place well in advance, although I
think we could wait to discuss details during the MTL face-to-face
meeting.

If you want to discuss dates during today's telcon, that's fine with me,
just keep me informed.

--
Olivier