Re: Assignments matrix for the QA Framework review (was: XMLP Last Call Heads-Up)

From: Dominique HazaŽl-Massieux <dom@w3.org>
Date: 26 Jun 2002 09:19:24 +0200
To: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Cc: www-qa-wg@w3.org

Le mer 26/06/2002 ŗ 00:27, Lofton Henderson a ťcrit :
> Here are some initial assignment entries:
>
> ** Lofton:  SVG Ops
> ** Dimitris:  DOM Ops
> ** Sandra (&Lynne):  XML Ops

Added to the matrix.

> Questions/suggestions:
>
> 1.) Could we accommodate both the assignment and the completed result in
> the same matrix?  I'm thinking that people would chose an assignment, at
> which time they would get an entry in the matrix (plus a completion
> date?).  There could be a link to the WG's home page, or document to be
> reviewed, or ...

Looks good.

> When completed, we could add a link to the raw review data, which would be
> put in /QA/Group space.  (I'm not suggesting that we close our  procedures
> in general, but these "raw" review data really aren't suitable for general
> public consumption, I don't think.)
> After we firm these details, I'll send links for the first three entries.

Looks good too. Let me know when you've put online the first three
entries, and I'll link to them.

> 2.) Should we also link the current skeleton review forms from that
> page?  Attached is the primitive one that we used for the first three Ops
> GL reviews.  We could probably make a nicer one with a small variant of
> checklist.xslt (with numbering, document title, document "this version"
> link, and dated subtitle).
>
> What do you think?

I wouldn't care too much about that: if we have time to make the docs
nicer, that's good, but I'd prefer having the data first.

I've linked your skeleton from the assignments matrix.

DOM
W3C/INRIA