Re: Proposed 6/27 (Thurs) telcon agenda -- p.s.

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 18:28:46 -0600
To: Mark Skall <mark.skall@nist.gov>, www-qa-wg@w3.org

Actually, I may have misunderstood the proposal in Montreal, because at
least one aspect of my remembrance of it is not sensible.

In any case, here is an approach that would meet all of our goals, and
fairly minimally:

1.) each QAWG member does three case studies (Ops + Spec + Test);

2.) each QAWG member does one techniques enumeration (Ops or Spec or Test).

A subset of #1 would go into the case studies of the Extech.  We would
coordinate assignments on #2 to ensure at least 2 people cover each
document (actually, I'd consider exactly 2 completed #2 assignments per
document to be sufficient).

-Lofton.