Re: Assignments matrix for the QA Framework review (was: XMLP Last Call Heads-Up)

Thanks Dom.

Here are some initial assignment entries:

** Lofton:  SVG Ops
** Dimitris:  DOM Ops
** Sandra (&Lynne):  XML Ops

Questions/suggestions:

1.) Could we accommodate both the assignment and the completed result in
the same matrix?  I'm thinking that people would chose an assignment, at
which time they would get an entry in the matrix (plus a completion
date?).  There could be a link to the WG's home page, or document to be
reviewed, or ...

When completed, we could add a link to the raw review data, which would be
put in /QA/Group space.  (I'm not suggesting that we close our  procedures
in general, but these "raw" review data really aren't suitable for general
public consumption, I don't think.)

After we firm these details, I'll send links for the first three entries.

2.) Should we also link the current skeleton review forms from that
page?  Attached is the primitive one that we used for the first three Ops
GL reviews.  We could probably make a nicer one with a small variant of
checklist.xslt (with numbering, document title, document "this version"
link, and dated subtitle).

What do you think?

-Lofton.