Re: Fwd: Re: Issue #22

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 06:41:40 -0700
To: danield@w3.org
Cc: "lynne rosenthal" <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>, www-qa-wg@w3.org, ij@w3.org
At 12:30 PM 1/7/2002 +0100, Daniel Dardailler wrote:

> > But what it seems to reduce to is:  Should the Introduction be an
> > introduction to the Framework documents alone?  Or, to the QA Activity as
>My vote goes to an Intro for the Framework only, with a bit of QA
>context but not the whole explanation like now. So I agree with Ian
>and Lynne that most of section 2 should (and is already in fact) go on
>the site.

I'm not sure I understand about "already in fact".  I don't find anything
similar to Ch.2 on the Web site now -- a concise guide (with a little
explanation) to what resources are available.  Now, things are scattered
about.  I think such a thing is useful (on the Web site, if not in the
Framework document).