Re: Fwd: Re: Issue #22

I think that the Framework INTRO should be an intro to the Framework family
of documents not to the QA Activity.  We don't need to justify or defend
the Activity, that has already been done (resulting in the Activity) and
that is what Chapt 2 sounds like to me.  I think that in writing the Intro,
the mention of some of the Activities goals, actions, resources, etc.  will
need to be included.  In particular Section 2.10 Technical Assets - should
be included but perhaps at the end of Chapt 3.  I think it important to let
people know that not only are we suggesting that they include the quality
practices stated in the Framework documents, but the Activity will be
providing some tools, templates, etc to help accomplish what we recommend.

Also, the document is confusing as to when it says "QA" and means the
Activity vs.  Quality Assurance.

Lynne