Re: Fwd: Re: Issue #22

From: Lofton Henderson <lofton@rockynet.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2002 15:40:59 -0700
To: danield@w3.org
Cc: "lynne rosenthal" <lynne.rosenthal@nist.gov>, www-qa-wg@w3.org, ij@w3.org
At 12:30 PM 1/7/02 +0100, Daniel Dardailler wrote:

> > But what it seems to reduce to is:  Should the Introduction be an
> > introduction to the Framework documents alone?  Or, to the QA Activity as
>
>My vote goes to an Intro for the Framework only, with a bit of QA
>context but not the whole explanation like now. So I agree with Ian
>and Lynne that most of section 2 should (and is already in fact) go on
>the site.

All comments support removing Ch.2, and having Intro be an introduction to
the Framework documents only.

Does everyone also support Ian's specific suggestion ([1]) to put it on the
Web site as a resource introduction or resource guide?

-Lofton.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-qa/2002Jan/0001.html