Patent Policy

From: Randy Chase <rchase@math.cudenver.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 20:34:48 -0600 (MDT)
To: <www-patentpolicy-comment@w3.org>
Dear w3c:
   My patent policy is that I will not use SVG as long as a member of w3c
reserves the right to 'discover' a claim and impose RAND fees. My patent
policy is that I will not recommend w3c standards while your organization
allows its members to reserve such rights.
   I support the past mission statements of w3c. I think the proposed
patent policy is a betrayal of your stated mission.

--

            Randy Chase