Re: newbie question...

I had many problems when I installed on msvc6.0.  I dididn write down what all
I had to do but the general processes is this:

Find the missing file, wwwwwsys, use the Windows XP find function to do this.
Now just add this location to the include file path in msmsvc0.  To do so
select tools, options, click the directories tab.  Now make sure the "Show
directories for"  dropdown is showing "include files".  Select the empty space
at the bottom and add the new directory there.

Also, make sure you are using the "Batch Build" option to build the software
(It's under the tools menu option).

You'll probably have more errors like this one, and some others as well.  Good
luck :)

Shane