newbie question...

From: Rashid Khan <rashid_khan@zu.ac.ae>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 16:49:03 +0400
To: <www-lib@w3.org>

Hello:
I am trying to install the libwww on Windows XP with MSVC 6.0. I seem
to be getting an error indicating that wwwsys.h file is missing. I read
some messages in the mailing list archives on this.....but were a bit
too complicated for me to understand :-( It mentioned CVS check-out and
newer Make files. I am not familiar with CVS.....is there an easier way
to get to the stage to compile?

Can someone just guide me through what I need to do (exactly) in order
to proceed.

Thanks.
-Rashid.