Re: Disabling output to file 'w3chttp.out'

From: Martial Gourde <mgourde@coredev.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:49:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-lib-request@w3.org>
Hi !

I am looking for a way to disable the creation and writing of data to
the file ‘w3chttp.out’ .

I disabled all the traces (no mask) , defined callback procedure for
print, trace and data trace but when I execute my

program I still see the ‘w3chttp.out’ file with a copy of the request
and the response.

Is there another API to call, values to set ?

This situation may potentially create a conflict when more than one
process is executed within the same

directory in a multi-user environment. I am running the program on HPUX
11.0 .

Thanks

Martial Gourde

Coredev Techno inc.