Re: Build Errors

  Hi Aron!

Aron Malkine wrote:

>Well,
>
>I formally undefined "HT_EXT" by uncommenting the line #undef HT_EXT in
>libwww\library\src\windows, then re-bootstrapped and nothing different
>happened. Same linking problems with the extensions.

Oh-oh.. Those definitly are not good news... :(

> Please send info on
>what to change in the code to remove the references if you think that
>might solve the problem here.

I think (better, I hope) that only some little changes may help you...
Looking the error messages that you send to the list, it seems to me
that the compiler is seeing the definition of those methods in the
header file (maybe some problem with my "#if defined" and "#ifdef"
declarations), but it   doesn't find them after this... So, my
suggestion is begin by those header files: we should comment these
functions in HTMethod.h and HTReq.h header files. After this, we may
also comment the functions in "HTMethod.c" and "HTReqMan.c" files. There
is only a drawback with the HTMethod_hasEntity definition: WebDAV module
need it also, so if you intent to work with this, you should uncomment
the definition of this function (and comment the macro definition, if
"#ifdef HT_DAV" declaration does not work)...
I'm sending in to you those files already modified. I'm sending  the
header files in both ".h" and ".html" formats. Normally, under unix
environment, the header files (.h) are produced from the ".html" files,
but I don't know how it works under windows environment... So, I'm
sending both...
Try those files... I hope they may help you... I'm not a windows C
programmer, so I don't known if I can do much more for you.. :( But, if
the problem are only my new declarations, those files will help you...

Good luck!

Manuele