Install & Tut

From: <alfa00@quipo.it>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 21:15:47 +0200
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi, can someone show me how to download and install libwww? I found a
.tar.gz file but i don't know how to use it. Also, i remember i've found a
PostScript tut on libwww but i don't find it now.Can someone show me a tut?
Thanks a lot.

P.S.: Sono italiano quindi se qualcuno parla la mia lingua...

---
[Quipo ISP - Questa E-mail e' stata controllata dal programma Declude Virus]
[Quipo ISP - This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus]