RE: get body of a response

From: Bang, Steinar <Steinar.bang@tandbergtv.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 09:13:45 +0100
To: "'Wang, Xinju'" <Xinju.Wang@ugs.com>, "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Wang, Xinju [mailto:Xinju.Wang@ugs.com] wrote:

> I send a PROPFIND request to the server and I can
> see the correct response in the server's log but I
> couldn't get the response's body in my code. The
> return code is the correct 206, multistatus. There
> is no such method in HTResponse.c

Ah!  That's another thing I did in my WebDAV
implementation.  I made libwww handle 206 responses
in the same way as 200 responses.

libwww uses the 206 code for something completely
different.  It thinks it is some kind of non-standard
partial response, I think it was.  So it's stuck
waiting for more.

- Steinar

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.