From: Bang, Steinar [mailto:Steinar.bang@tandbergtv.com]
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 12:14 AM
To: 'Wang, Xinju'; 'www-lib@w3.org'
Subject: RE: get body of a response

Wang, Xinju [mailto:Xinju.Wang@ugs.com] wrote:

> I send a PROPFIND request to the server and I can
> see the correct response in the server's log but I
> couldn't get the response's body in my code. The
> return code is the correct 206, multistatus. There
> is no such method in HTResponse.c

Ah!  That's another thing I did in my WebDAV
implementation.  I made libwww handle 206 responses
in the same way as 200 responses.

libwww uses the 206 code for something completely
different.  It thinks it is some kind of non-standard
partial response, I think it was.  So it's stuck
waiting for more.

- Steinar

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.