Data Interrupted Error

From: Krishna Kumar <emailkrishnakumar@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 00:08:14 -0800 (PST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,

I'm writing a minimized HTTP client using the wwwlib.
When I'm able to get and post to web server. But in
one of the site when I tried to Post data to a form, I
got a "Data Interrupted" Error (HT_INTERRUPTED). I
dont know what to do for this. Can anyone please
suggest a solution. Thanks in Advance. I also want to
know what could be the various problems because of
which I could be getting this error. One of the
parameters for the Post method was a URL which is
something like www.railreserve.com/news/.

But when I used the TracePlus utility over IE, the
parameter goes as www.railreserver%2Fnews%2F. Does
this mean that "/" should be encoded when sent as a
parameter. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

regards,
Krishna