RE: Novice starting with RDF

Art,
	These two test cases work fine (thanks), and are ideal if I
want to generate triples directly from the file or buffer.  But if
I want a finer grain parse of the rdf (i.e. create my own parser
callback) then I encounter problems.  I was hoping for inspiration
from the other test examples, but as I mentioned, I've been unable
to get the parser to be invoked.

	Terry