Re: Novice starting with RDF

From: Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 11:32:50 -0400
To: "Terry R. Payne" <terryp@cs.cmu.edu>
Cc: www-lib@w3.org
On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 06:46:09PM -0400, Terry R. Payne wrote:
> 	I've built the www-lib code on a win2K machine using MSVC6, with
> the aim of using the RDF parser code.  I've been trying to play with
> the example source for both the rdf examples [1,2] only
> to find that whilst the rdf file is retrieved, the rdf parser is never
> invoked (i.e. I can't seam to get the registered RDF handler to execute
> when testing with the sample files in the examples directory [3]).
>
> Any advice (or pointers to FAQs etc)?

When I added a couple of new APIs to this RDF parser:

 http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/libwww/Library/src/HTRDF.c

I also created some test cases that use the APIs and the triple
handler mechanism.  See the following for more information:

 http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/libwww/Library/Examples/rdf_parse_buffer.c
 http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/libwww/Library/Examples/rdf_parse_file.c

Art Barstow
---