FW: HText_registerTextCallback

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 14:11:59 -0700
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Cc: <SunilGS@aol.com>

Maybe somebody is working in this area?

Henrik

-----Original Message-----
From: SunilGS@aol.com [mailto:SunilGS@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 13:09
To: frystyk@w3.org
Subject: HText_registerTextCallback

Hello,

I am engineer working with the libwww libaries and ran into a issue.
Please
take a moment to reply.  I appreciate any help you can provide.

I am trying to register a function to get the entire web page including
the
html tags.  Just as how it came back from the server.  I looked at the
HText_registerTextCallback, but that strips out the HTML code.  Is there
any
other callback I can register to get the entire page back?

Please let me know.

thanks,
sunil.

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
         Sunil Samuel: SunilGS@aol.com
Senior Software Engineer: AOL Technology
         ) Work Number:  703-265-5050
 : Fax Number:  703-265-5101
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggg