RE: Novice starting with RDF

From: Bang, Steinar <Steinar.bang@tandbergtv.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 07:55:58 +0200
To: "'terryp@cs.cmu.edu'" <terryp@cs.cmu.edu>, Art Barstow <barstow@w3.org>
Cc: www-lib@w3.org
Terry R. Payne wrote:

> But if I want a finer grain parse of the rdf (i.e.
> create my own parser callback) then I encounter
> problems.  I was hoping for inspiration from the other
> test examples, but as I mentioned, I've been unable
> to get the parser to be invoked.

The best thing to do then, is to turn on trace to the console, by calling
	HTSetTraceMessageMask("sop");
before you do the request.

Among other things, this trace will let you see what MIME type your program
thinks the file it's loading down is (ie. whether it is text/rdf or not),
and also what MIME type it is trying to convert it into.
This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.