Re: Reg. CC/PP compliance of Amaya and LibWWW

From: Kinuko Yasuda <kinuko@tom.sfc.keio.ac.jp>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 12:57:29 +0900
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hi,

I don't know whether there are any other work on CC/PP in libWWW,
but at least now I'm implementing an experimental CC/PP compliant
browser using libWWW. (VERY PROTOTYPE) It is just an APPLICATION of
libWWW for CC/PP, and I think there would be some opinions whether
CC/PP should be integrated within the libWWW or not.

If you have any interest in our browser, probably I will be able to
make it open. (but again, it is very experimental especially in CC/PP.
There are many things not yet defined about CC/PP on HTTP.)
--
kinuko (kinuko@tom.sfc.keio.ac.jp, YASUDA Kinuko / Keio University)