Upload File

From: Jim Marshall <jim_marshall2268@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 07:01:21 PDT
To: www-lib@w3.org
Sorry if this has been asked - I did a bunch of searches and didn't find
anything that seem to apply.

I'm looking at using libwww for an application but I have one question about
uploading (posting) a file.  I have a need to keep the memory footprint as
small as possible and I was wondering if libwww has the ability to take a
file path and post the file to a server without having to load the whole
file into memory at once.

I'm looking at a few different ways to do this, but was just curious if
libwww had this ability built in.

Thanks in advance
-Jim