Re: Problem Running Examples on Win95

From: K. O. Linn <linn@informatik.fh-wiesbaden.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:29:50 +0100 (MET)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,
may be you should use winsock2.h instead of winsock.h if you want to compile
the library by yourself.
The dll's must be in the systems (or a path directory).
I am using (with MSVC 4.2) the following Preprocessor settings.
WIN32,_DEBUG,_CONSOLE,_WINSOCKAPI_ optionally WWW_WIN_ASYNC ... and it seems
to work.

K.O. Linn