Problem Running Examples on Win95

From: Macomber, Jeff <jmacomber@ncslink.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 12:40:02 -0700
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hello,

I am new to this list and to the wwwlib in general.  I have downloaded the
distribution and the binaries.  I am trying to simply run some of the sample
applications - specifically the Simple PUT and POST examples.  Every time I
try to run them I get an Error that it can't find the MSVCRTD.dll file.  I
checked and such a file does not exist on my system (Though I do have
MSVCRT.dll).  I then tried recompiling and received no error's but again
when I ran them the same error message appeared.  What is going on with
this?  Has anyone else ever experienced this problem?

(I am using MSVC 4.0 on a Win95 machine)

Thanks for your time,
Jeff

Jeff Macomber
Program Analyst