Re: Library stalling trying to retrieve password protected URLs

From: K. O. Linn <linn@informatik.fh-wiesbaden.de>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:59:03 +0100 (MET)
To: www-lib@w3.org
hi,
if you look at the commandline Example (HTLine.c), you might find what you want.
You can use this programm in an
interactive and non-interactive mode. I ported this code to the robot
programm. It worked after I added the the profile statement to the existing one:
    /* Initiate W3C Reference Library with a robot profile */
--->    HTProfile_newNoCacheClient(APP_NAME, APP_VERSION);	//wichtig für
Passwort Abfrage!!!!!
    HTProfile_newRobot(APP_NAME, APP_VERSION);

This might be not perfect, but it works.

K.O.Linn