Connection timeout

From: Andrea Peyracchia <pey@multiwire.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 13:06:09 +0200
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi,
I am using the library to create a batch download service. When I request
with the HTLoadToFile() function a file on a non existent server, the
function returns TRUE but the HTEventList_loop() loops forever. How can I
set a timeout ? When I request a non existent file on an existent server
HTLoadToFile() returns TRUE and saves a zero length file. How can I discover
if a file exist on a server ? Thanks

Andrea Peyracchia