Problems with PUT

From: olga <olga@goliath.eai.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 10:33:38 -0500 (CDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,

I am trying to write a wrapper class MyWWWLib which uses 3wc.
I have the function "putURL" which processes HTTP PUT requests.

The problem is that in the client code like following:

        MyWWWLib lib;
        lib.putURL(src, dest);
        lib.putURL(src, dest);

or like:

        MyWWWLib lib;
        lib.getURL(src, dest);  //GET request
        lib.putURL(src, dest);

the first putURL (or getURL) request is processed correctly and then the
programs hangs... (even though multiple get requests are processed w/o any
problems).

I suspect that the problem is in the callback function(?), but I do not know how
to write it correctly.

I would appreciate any help on this matter.

Thank you,

        Olga Antropova.

E-Mail: olga <olga@eai.com>
Date: 25-Aug-98