Small PUT sample app (Was: HTTP PUT app problem)

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 18:00:39 -0400
To: "Matthew P. Bohnsack" <bohnsack@eai.com>, www-lib@w3.org
At 11:39 8/7/98 -0500, Matthew P. Bohnsack wrote:
>Hello.. I've been trying to get a small HTTP PUT app on UNIX with
>libwww working.  Basically, I'm trying to replicate the command line tool:
>w3c -put /home/bohnsack/WWW/me.jpg -dest http://merced/put_test

I have made a small PUT program that PUTs an input URI to an HTTP server.
For example, if you want to put the W3C home page, then you go

	put http://www.w3.org/ http://myserver/destination.html

You can of course also use a local file, for example

	put localfile.html http://myserver/destination.html

It's all checked into CVS:

Have fun,